DXVK is a layer that converts D3D10 and D3D11 calls to Vulkan instead of OpenGL, thereby adding performance in games. Thanks to DXVK, we can play the latest gaming news.
Developer Philip Rebohle has released the latest DXVK update with some minor fixes and improvements.
This release includes the following fixes and improvements:
- A new format for state cache files has been implemented, which will lead to significantly smaller file sizes. The state cache from previous versions of DXVK will be converted automatically.
- In addition, the load on the processor is reduced, especially in games with a large number of different shaders.
- Fixed incorrect barriers when writing graphic shaders to UAV.
- Fixed incorrect position of MSAA samples reported to shaders.
- Fixed some MSVC compiler warnings